Are you an entrepreneur who needs a web presence? I have lots of friends who fall into this category which is why I put this post together.
Blogs are WAY more powerful than traditional (static) websites. If you're going to invest in a web presence then build yourself a blog (or get someone else to do it).
Click on and read these links first:
- What is a blog?
- What's the difference between a blog and a website?
- Dave Taylor's "blog advantages" talk
Then read these:
- 10 tips for a great blog
- How to write a blog post people love
- Penelope Trunk's guide to blogging
- Tips for taking your blog to a whole new level
- Top 5 blogging misconceptions
- The art of the list
- Best damn web marketing checklist, period!
- How To Write Headlines (for a blog)
- 18 Stupid Mistakes Bloggers Make In Their First Year
- The Word's 50 Most Powerful Blogs
- Blogging platform I use is typepad.com
- Many bloggers use the Wordpress.org platform
- My friend Nina East designs and builds blogs for entrepreneurs
- You can find professionals to help you with all aspects of your blog at elance.com
1,000 True Fans
If you're new to building your business/site/brand/list then read this article 1,000 True Fans.